Welcome! Wanna know about me?
I am a certified Fangirl/Phangirl (Yes, there is a difference).
According to the Urban Dictionary
- The Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan
- The Kane Chronicles series by Rick Riordan
- The Fallen saga by Lauren Kate
- The Gallagher Girl Series by Ally Carter
- The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins
- The Twilight saga by Stephanie Meyer (Don’t judge me.)
- Battle Dress by Amy Efaw
- Rights of Passage by Joy Hensley
- The Divergent Series by Veronica Roth
- The Fault in our Star by John Green
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- The Selection Series by Kierra Cass
- And many more!
- Codename: Kids Next Door
- Lilo and Stitch
- Totally Spies
- Martin Mystery
- Fairly Odd Parents
- Monster Allergy
- Phantom of The Opera
- Les Miserables
- Miss Saigon
- Matilda the Musical
- Sweeney Todd
- Little Mermaid
- Beauty and the Beast
- Wizard of Oz
- Avril Lavigne
- Gabe Bondoc
5. Broadway Actors/Actresses/Singers
- Sierra Boggess
- Ramin Karimloo
- Gina Beck
- Anna O’Bryne
- Ben Lewis
- Norm Lewis
- Peter Karrie
- Brad Little
Phew. That’s only most of them. 🙂
Anyway, Phangirling is derived from the word “PHANTOM”
I am a Phantom of The Opera fan as you have seen listed above. It’s a big deal of who I am.
I love the show and so many versions of it in Broadway, books, movies…etc. I love the costumes and the Phantom in particular. The music by Andrew Lloyd Weber just touches my soul and makes my spirit flutter in ways no human can comprehend and Sierra and Ramin are my B-way OTP. Their show in the Royal Albert Hall is my morphine! I love their voices and acting and chemistry on stage.
I should stop before this page gets any longer than necessary.
Other things about me:
I live in the Philippines and am a Sophomore taking up a Literature Major. Yup. College girl! I’m pretty introvert-ish and like to keep to myself but in my writing, you get more of me than I or you would like. (You have been warned.)
I plan to write and get published one day but, my goals for now would be passing all my classes and maybe even getting on the Dean’s List.